finding fireflies


.

as the dawn fades away I run out from my home
teardrops on pillows
tissues on floors
scribbles on papers

the sky is getting darker and I lost my way
I have no guidance
I forget how to come back
but I remember

that I'm here to find you

I refuse loneliness and run to you
like how Eve was longing for Adam;
I refuse suffering and run to you
because it was easy to find fireflies.

even in the darkness, you shine
even behind the bushes, you shine
the twinkling dancing light of the fireflies
will guide me to a place where reveries whisper.

I'm here to find you

and it is easy
because you shine even in the darkness
you're the stars of the land
you shine and you guide.

so when I see those lights in your eyes,
I will know that I have found the fireflies.

'cause dear I'm here to [find] you.

-- depok, september 2013. kafein bertingkah buruk, mempengaruhi mood yang memang sudah sangat melankolis ....

Your Reply