snippets


.

I.
There are times when I just suddenly felt sleepy, so sleepy that I couldn't even move my eyelids. I lied on my bed like a branch, couldn’t move even an inch of my body, like there was an extra strong adhesive between my body and the sheets. I felt so tired, I would sleep like a dead.

In those times I wanted to sleep and never wake up again. In those times I just wanted to plung into a long, long dream. A dream which I could be smiling happily in it. A peaceful dream where I wouldn’t shed my tears again.

"Wake up, you lazybum."

But I realized these warmth of your hand wouldn’t be there, in the dream of eternity.

II.
One day, you sent me a bouquet of yellow roses. I frowned while remembering what day is today. Not my birthday, nor yours. Also not a Valentine nor White day. I stared at you, then at the flowers. You remembered that I didn’t particularly liked yellow.

Ah, something snapped on me.

Flowers could spoke.

"You’re jealous?"

You nodded.

I giggled cynically. “Of who?”

"Your thoughts of death and suicide," you answered. "Because of them, you always forget that I’m here for you."

I fell silent.

III.

"I am jealous of death."

"Why?"

"It could easily took someone’s important person away."

"… I’m sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? This is not your fault."

"But you know, death also the thing that will reunite us."

"… you’re right."

"Yeah."

"Will you wait for me?"

"Of course."

"Even if it takes years?"

"Of course. I love you not for nothing."

"Love you too."

--repost dari tumblr.

Your Reply